Tangled cords are an inevitable part of our technology-driven lives. One desk can house umpteen different gadgets with snakey cords slithering their way across the room.
So what? So…
- It can be unsafe, if you are constantly tripping over electrical cords.
- Finding the correct plug can be a challenge in these piles.
- A scattered workspace can lead to a scattered mind. If you are in your office to be productive or inspired, it can be difficult to be either with a mess around you.
Check out this jumble of cords in a home office. Attached are a lamp, a landline phone, 2 laptop computers, and a miscellaneous USB cord to be connected for scanning when needed.
This entanglement can be cleaned up in a flash.
* With a Bluelounge CableBox, all of your cords are neatly tucked away. Just lift the top of the box for easy access to to plug or unplug.
* To hide the cords going from the floor to the desk, we simply taped them with clear packing tape, making them invisible from almost any angle of the desk.